Careers at VT VACUUM TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD.
VT Vacuum technologies (P) Ltd. is one of the leading companies in the market for offering its customers ultra high vacuum and cryogenic solutions. At VT Vacuum Technologies (P) Ltd we have a competent pool of engineering talent and resources to provide cutting-edge technology solutions to ever growing customer requirements. We are well recognized in the market place for our ability to supply ultra-high vacuum and cryogenic equipments and components.
We cater to a wide range of customers from space research, electronic industries, defence sectors, pharmaceutical industries, automobile industries, R&D labs and universities.We have a stimulating and encouraging work environment with emphasis on team work. We ensure that the new employees are adequately trained in their respective assigned job roles.
Below is the list of our Job openings, kindly forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Sales Engineer
Education: B.Sc/M.Sc (Branches: Physics, Electronics, Instrumentation)
BE/B.Tech (Branches: Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical)
Diploma/ITI (Branches: Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical)
1-2 years of job experience as a technical sales engineer is preferred.
- Identifying new customers for company’s entire product portfolio and maximizing sales potential in designated regions.
- Travelling to visit potential customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer product requirements and specifications – Interacting with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Identifying and positioning a product that best satisfies customer requirements in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets customer needs.
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with customers.
- Preparing Techno Commercial offers based on Enquiries and Tenders.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms to meet both customer and company requirements.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Product installation, Performance demonstration and Commissioning.
- Trouble shooting and solving customer problems on site.
- Analyzing Sales data and Meeting sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining customer contact data.
- Coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Developing training and product support material for customers.